Please join us Wednesday, September 10th, for our next Dallas Justice Lunch featuring African Leadership and Reconciliation Ministries (ALARM). Guest speakers will include Rev. Celestin Musekura. Ph.D. and Dallas attorney and ALARM Justice leader Leah Boyd. We’ll also hear from others who have visited Africa with ALARM.
Bill Holston, Executive Director of Human Rights Initiative (HRI), will also give us a brief update on the border crisis at the conclusion of ALARM’s presentation. Bill’s team has been in the trenches on this matter before and after the media blitz and will give us a solid perspective on the current state of affairs.
When: Wednesday, September 10, 12:00pm-1:00pm
- ALARM President & Founder, Celestin Musekura. Ph.D.
- Dallas attorney and ALARM Justice leader Leah Boyd
- Thompson & Knight: 1722 Routh Street, Suite 1500, Dallas, Texas 75201
- Valet park, or there is a self-parking lot on the north side of the building.
- Juanita Downell (email@example.com)
- Please let her know whether you would like a lunch (and share any dietary restrictions). Lunches are $7 – please bring cash to the Lunch.